Friday, September 03, 2004

Benj's Despedida party, 08292004.

Yup. The fifteen photos below were taken at Dencio's during dinner on August 29, 2004. It was Benj's despedida, before he left for a year of studying Mandarin in China the next day, August 30, 2004.

I thought i wouldn't be able to go, but thankfully, China Boy here went to fetch me. :) Thank you Benj! :) And of course, this "party" wouldn't be possible if not for Dong (Diana Ong). :) Oh, and Louie, thank you for always driving me home. :)

Well, it was kind of spontaneous, so not much people were invited. :) But was a good thing that more people came than expected. :)

Of course, Louie arrived first, followed by me and Benj. Charis and Rochelle followed. then Dong, Chard, Ivan, and all others. :) I can't remember the order people came, i just remembered how many people came. :)

It was fun. We were talking, sharing, taking pictures. :) Relaxing. :) Most already graduated and are looking for a job, a few are still studying(like me), and some already working. :) i really can't tell much anymore, because we were talking under different groups during that night, and i can't recount all all-together. But hey, what's important is that we got together and enjoyed each others' company. Well, for me that is, even if it sounded mushy/corny/dull. :)

What do you guys think? for the next get together, cheers! :)

OH, and don't forget, JCA HOMECOMING on OCTOBER 2. :) I don't have much of the details yet, but don't hesitate to contact my sister for questions. :) (See details below!) :) See you all there! :)

No comments: