Sunday, April 22, 2007

Tell me,
how do i forget you?
Tell me,
how do i not love you?

I don't want to hate you.
I don't want to leave you.
Yet it seems there is no other way
But to go far away from you.

I used to hate love away.
And then i will be okay.
But whenever i find somebody new
It will end up just like how it was with you.

But what we share now is different.
For i have chosen not to do what i did before,
in which i would wallow in despair,
forming hate and fear in my heart.

I choose to not hate you at all,
As i slowly try to regain all of my own, my self.
It still feels like torture,
yet it's better than being tortured by hate and fear,
and not seeing the good in each day at all.

It will be alright
Things will be as they are
Thank you for being part of my life
and i hope you continue to be so
because i will always love you
deep inside my heart.

No comments: