Sunday, June 27, 2004

Our June 26, 2004 Get Together at Somethin' Fishy, Eastwood. :)

Here they are! :) Hahaha! :)

Of course, what i have uploaded here is the 1024 x 768 size of our pics. :) if you want the 2272 x 1704 size of the pics, email me at gracelth@yahoo.com or titagrace@gmail.com

Just click on the pics to view the 1024x768 pics. :) Those presented on the page are just the 400 x something size, so it is much smaller than it should really be. :) Okay. :)

don't forget, http://qoamemories.blogspot.com :) That's me! :)

I really hope that we could get together again sometime. :) I really like get togethers, especially since it means that i get to go out more, and i get to be with friends more. :)

Miss you guys! :) sige, sige, sa UULITIN. Dong ah, organize ka uli sometime in the near future! :) (very near future... December?:))

Oh, don't forget to add comments or to sign my guestbook (just click on the links. :)) Thanks. :)

No comments: